You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which type of fuel is best for 4 wheeler ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which type of fuel for 4 wheeler is best?'.
    Hi RKD,

I feel the best is Diesel for economical purpose and advance technology which reduces emission for Diesel too nowadays. For example, Toyota Innova has Diesel option that technically advanced for Diesel usage and it has no noise, no pollution, no problem for engine etc.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    Join GoaSpider – ISC partner sites

Hi Friend,
    I think the best fuel for a four wheeler is CNG.
    Not just it creates very very less pollution but it costs too less in comparison with the petrol and diesel.
    Moreover, it increases the millage of the vehicle.
    Ex: the car which give 20Km/Liter in petrol will provide at least 45 Kms for the same amount of CNG.
    The only problem which restricts many vehicle owner to install a CNG kit is its cost which is nearly Rupees forty thousand. But the important point car owner forget that it is only one time investment after that it will only give returns.

Thank You.

Want to protect your pen drive from dangerous virus with minimum use of software. then check out this blog.

Hai Ravikumar.
    I think in my point of view petrol is the best why because no problems occured to 4 vehicles.Diesel is economical but not safest.Pick up is much better than diesel.Diesel vehicles are re-sale which is more value in the market.Today petrol vehicles are upcoming but rarely prefer.Openion depends on you for your economical use or safety purpose.
    Thank you,
    Amzad Basha.B.tech (Civil)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.