You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

IRC has changed its oulook and looks attractive

Dear Members,

It is observed that IRC has changed its outlook and now it looks very attractive.

What other features you would suggest to make IRC more competitive?

Suggest your views.
    Hello N K Ravishankara,

I want to suggest you that, we should have some contest and competition such as member of the weak and member of the month, or monthly contest in which cash credit or points will be provided. Thank You.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hi Ravikumar,
    We are considering to revive that too. Give us a few more time to bring in all possible changes.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Friends!
    I would also suggest the same to have some more lucrative contests and bonuses for the level up.

Members who perform well and do honest opinions must be rewarded.
    Secondly the look of IRC is extremely simple and there is no attraction for the youngsters except money that is also too slow.

Third one is to revive old members there should be a drive to take them back to the sites.

Fourth-There should be some real vouchers and gift items to be kept for the newbies and new performers online.I know it's difficult at beginning but fruitful in log run.

Have some get together sometime somewhere all members.

Have some look here for more INFO >>>
    Click = For my review on IRC Nokia

Keep Reviewing....
    Arvind

"Vew and Review and the Sew"

Hello RajmiArun ,

Thanks for the reply, me too excited for that I know we have to do lots of work for the development of the site so that it can be best search site for Review of everything in india.

Thank You

Happy Posting

Nothing is Impossible in love life and war

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Dear friends,
    Thanks for all your suggestions. We will keep all your suggestions and will improve IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.