You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Resources section of IRC

India Review Channel's resource section is getting expanded and we are added new categories there. Especially in the finance and India Travel Guide.

I hope we could expect more contribution from all the members in that section too. Of course, we donot allow copied content in that section too.

To help us in the resources section, especially in clubbing the resources with key words, we have a new editor Mr. Shankar Ganesh. Welcome to the editorial panel and also to IRC.
    It is good to see the expansion of Resource section and now the members have ample opportunity to contribute widely.

Hearty welcome to Shankar Ganesh as resource keyword editor to IRC.

Dear Shankar Ganesh,

Well, Hearty congratulations for becoming the Keyword Editor of IRC. I am happy that now you have become a Keyword Expert in most of the Regional Websites of ISC and hopefully struggling to meet the responsibilities with the given amount of time. But I know you are also capable of handling any number of responsibilities that are entrusted with you.

@ Webmaster: Well, thank you for expanding the Resources Section of IRC with new additions to the said Section. Hopefully, I will be contributing in those sections also, if my time permits.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Satish Kumar,
    Hope to see more of your contributions in IRC too.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

It's great to know that you are going to expand Resources Section and will going to add some new category. If I am aware about it I will contribute.

I want to congratulate Mr. Shankar Ganesh for his achievement. For becoming keyword editor.

Regards
    Richa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.