You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Current Payment Programs of IRC

Here is a list of current payment programs of IRC.

Write Reviews for the products and businesses posted in IRC and receive cash credits upto Rs. 25.

Submit links in IRC (writing blogs or answering in q and a sites).For blog submissions you can get a max of Rs. 15 and for q and alinks you can get a cash credit of Rs. 3. If your answer gets the best answer award (after you intimating us), you will be awarded 10 points and Rs. 5 for that particular q and a link submission

Reintroducing cash for submitting resources especially in the Finance and Investments and India Travel Guide sections. (One can get a max cash credit of upto Rs. 25 for the articles you submit with us).

Submit Products and get cash credits.
    Dear Rajmi,

This is very innovative step you have taken to attract members. We are ready to contribute & earn cash credit as well as 90% Google adsense revenue.

with best regards
    Vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Hi Vilas,
    Contributing more and more in IRC will definitely be helpful in increasing your adsense revenue as you will be aware that the ads that appear in IRC are quite costlier.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Madam,

Well, you are absolutely right. The ads that appear in IRC are costlier one and the more you contribute in IRC, you are sure to gain more Adsense in your account. I welcome the revenue programs announced by the Webmaster of the site and hope every body who contributes in those sections will sure to get high benefits not only by way of pocket money but also by way of Adsense $.

Thank you for announcing such a program here at IRC. My best wishes.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Thanks for you wishes Mr. Satish Kumar. I wish and hope to see more of your contributions in IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Very good news for IRC members. Member has a good opportunity right now to earn money in IRC and increase their adsense revenue too.

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    Join GoaSpider – ISC partner sites

Dear all,
    Thanks for all your support. I am sure, we will be able to see more contributions from all of you in IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi

Thanks for giving your valuable information about the current payment programs IRC.

I joined IRC today and i need this type of question and if more programs are running please inform us.

Thanks & regards
    Rao sandeep yadav

Hi Sandeep,
    Keep an eye in the forum section of IRC. We will be announcing all our updates there. You can ask your questions regarding any doubts that you have about IRC in the forum too.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hi thanx for giving information.thank you very much.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.