You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Discuss: Which tablet PC you will purchase? - Active GD

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'If you are purchasing a tablet PC, which one you will choose from the following?'.

Apple came out with iPad, and then came an array of tablet PCs from different companies. Samsung came out with P1000, Olive was the first to introduce Android tablet PC in India, Dell have designed a netbook, which can be used as both Net Book and also as a tablet PC (this is yet to be released) and so is the Lenovo Idea Pad.

Discuss which one you will choose if you plan to purchase and give your reasons aptly.

Most convincing reply will get a cash credit of Rs. 50 and 50 points.
    I would purchase an Olive Pad...
    Because it is cheap and also very attractive with its 3G feature!!

Hi Rajmi mam,
    After comparing all these tablets in my point of view Olive is the best, it doesn't mean others are bad. Olive is the light weight which is 375grams and others are 680g, 380g.Acording to price Olive is the reasonable now market affordable price is Rs24990/-. Here not only the matter of price but also 3G Android Operating system and about display 7 inches monitor which is enough display. Apple has 9 inches and Samsung has 7 inches we can choose any type of category. But Samsung has LCD display remaining are the LED display. All are good but one forward step is to prefer Olive. I think it is better than large size note book and it can movable any where to complete the task within time with their features. Olive has sensitivity touch screen and sleek design. About the matter of DELL has been launched latest some new look tablets as well it consist of keyboard like laptop notebook. Weight of this book is 1.53Kg and display is 10.1 inches but it not look as Olive IPod. Any how in my side Olive is the better, convenient, reasonable, easy to handle, excellent looking, 7 hours long battery life, more features, map point location and HD picture quality.

compairing with olive pad and others the better is twn option olive pad and samsung p1000.in case,olive pad is better because it has a sleek design and touch sensitive and has 375 gram weight.but samsung is well known product,has Lcd display.and a weight of 680 gram
    In my opinion,i prefer to choose olive pad of its better handling,cost,HD picture

APPLE IPAD

apart from the specs, apple as always been setting the standards, everything they create ,has been always a craze and guess wad it still is all though it comes a bit pricey it is the best as i hav had a chance to use it at a promotional event. but there is stiff competition from samsung galaxy tab.

Dear Rajmi,

I like to purchase Apple iPad, because the technology and supports from apple is great for its all products. As I observed the specification and handling is very easy than other tablet PC. Apple iPad is very attractive and comfortable to do all action like reading books, watching movie, listing music and most important best for gaming. Also the apple have thousands of application which can make it more attractive.

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.