You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Computers and Laptos

Discuss: Which computer keyboards are the best?

Which keyboards according to you are the best when it comes to great features and performance?
    Hai Sangeetaji,
    This is Amzad,Iam using 'Zebronics'keyboard.In my point of view,it is always ahead and free moving of keys.Use roughly for long time span.Iam giving some specifications to you for your referrance;
    ZEB -KO6
    Specification
    Keyboard Layout : 107 keys
    Power requirement : +5VDC, @ 200mA

Mechanical Specifications
    Operating force : 50 15cN
    Pre travel : 2.2 0.6mm
    Tactile force : 60 15cN
    Total travel : 4 0.5mm

Electrical Characteristics
    Initial contact : 200M
    Insulation resistance : 100M
    Bounce time : 5ms max.

Environmental data for use
    Temperature : 10C - 70C
    Humidity for operation : 5-95
    Temperature Storage : 40C - 70C

Best regards;
    Amzad Basha

Delete Attachment

Congrates Sangitaji,
    You got Diamond level.Iam first member to wish you and my blessings always with you.No doubt at all you will get early Platinum level.

Best Regards
    Amzad basha

Hi

Thanks Amzad for the wishes. Let me tell you that you are doing a good job too. You too will reach those levels very soon.

Thanks for the information on keyboards. Let me check that out.

Happy posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hi Sangeetaji,
    Thanks for your response.Just iam worried about my points that not tell about gold level.Any how iam very happy too contact with you.

Best regards
    Amzad Basha B.tech(civil)

The Adesso 210 portable computer keyboard is probably one of the few rare compact computer keyboards that could take plenty of abuse. Regular computer keyboards, due to their design, are usually confined to limited types of environment, meaning: the places must be as sanitized as they can be.

Try using a regular peripheral keyboard near a sandy beach and it will have many chances of getting grains of sand in between its keys or worse, the corrosive mist of the sea might damage its electronic components, point blank.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.