You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Additional webmaster for IndiaReviewChannel

I am very excited to announce Satishkumar as the additional webmaster for IRC. Satish will be working with Rajmi as co webmaster to lead IndiaReviewChannel to the most popular review website of India.

Satish is coming with a lot of experience as a successful webmaster in MyWindowsClub.com. I am sure his past expertise as webmaster will be very valuable to IRC.

Please join me to extend a warm welcome for Satishkumar to IRC.
    Hi Sathish,
    Hearty Welcome and Congratulations on getting the post of the webmaster.

I will be there and you can count me on that. This is a nice surprise and a good choice Tony.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Satish,
    Congrats on becoming my co-webmaster. I am sure we can make this site the best review site in India.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hai Satish sir
    Congrats on become of co-webmaster, Pleased to meet you on this site. Iam one of the hard worker of IRC please count me.

Best regards
    Amzad basha (B.tech civil)

Hello Mr. Sathish

Congratulations to you. Its good to see you as one of the Webmasters of India Review Channel.Looking forward to work with you.

Best Wishes

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Latha mam, Rajmi mam, Mr.Amzad and Sangeetha mam,

Thank you for your wishes. Hope to guide this site to greater heights with the guidance from Webmaster Rajmi mam and with kind co-operation from you all. Let us thrive together to make IRC a greater site. Thanks once again.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Satish,

Congratulations for become a webmaster of IRC. We all are with you for new innovations and developments of IRC. Wish you all the best.

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.