You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topic for the Week in IRC.

Dear members,

We are happy to announce a new program in IRC viz., "Topic for the Week in IRC". As per this program, we will announce a Category & Topics on which members of IRC are required to write resources, post reviews or sometimes even submit products [if it is really not available under the products section of IRC]. All your contributions will be reviewed immediately and good points and cash credits will be awarded for the best efforts. Unlike keyword contests which we intend to announce shortly, this program shall fairly distribute points and cash credits to all eligible members who put their best efforts on the given topics.

Topic for this Week starting from 14/01/2011 to 21/01/2011 is:
    Category: Touch Screen Mobile Phones in India.
    Products:
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
    Samsung Galaxy i899
    Acer Liquid e
    HTC Imagio
    Dell Aero

Please look out for forum announcements for future "Topic for the Week in IRC" in the coming weeks.

Here it goes, make your best efforts and grab more points and cash credits.

My best wishes.
    Hello Mr. Satish

It indeed seems to be a great opportunity for everyone to score extra points and cash credits. Definitely all members, especially the new members should grab this opportunity and post related resources and products mentioned above as the 'Topic of The Week'.

Good efforts.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Except me and Mr. Satish all others even editors are eligible to contribute and participate in the contests. So I expect to se a lot of participation and contribution.

Along with resources and reviews, you can write a blog post and submit a link. Ensure that you add atleast 3 clickable links in your blog to receive max points and cash.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Satish,

Good topic (choice) to write in IRC, it gives long term benefit that I am also experiencing from my old posts herein IRC. I hope all members' can try it to get maximum benefit from those.

Advance wishes for all participants.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi Satish,

Nice start for improvement of IRC. I am sure "Topic for the Week" is very successful program for members and IRC. Come on dear friends take active participation in IRC and earn awesome revenue share.

Wish you all the best.

Know about the poll results from Global.

Satish,

It is really a very nice contest. I will surely post an article on the touch screen mobiles in IRC. Also as Rajmi said, I will also try to post a blog post and give 3 clickable links.

Raghav

Thanks for the response from the members. Keep posting more and keep earning. If any of you have posted products and reviews under this topic and if they are not reviewed, pls send me a message, so that the needful can be done.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.