You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership Revenue Share Program payments for the month of May

Hi Everyone,

We are very happy to see the response for the Partnership Revenue Share Program announced on the 1st of May 2011, in our site India Review Channel.
    Here are the list of members who have been posting regularly in our site.

Since I am voluntarily opting out of this race as WM of this site, Ms. Sabita Barman leads the list followed by Sangeetha, Vk, Rajesh, Sameera, Satish, Safvan and Amzad Basha for the month of May 2011.

Congratulations to all of you and I hope to see you posting more as well as earning more in the Partnership Revenue Share Program for the future months also.

The details of Revenue Sharing for May 2011 are:

Member - Points - Amount in INR
    Latha Jayaprakash - 1427 - WM - does not participate in revenue sharing.
    Mrs Sabita Barman - 925 - 280
    Sangeeta Sanjay Chaubal 805 - 243
    vk - 400 - 121
    Rajesh.R - 280 - 84
    Sameera M - 237 - 71
    $ati$h - 230 - 69
    Safvan P - 221 - 66
    Amzad basha - 202 - 61

I thank all the members very much for their participation in this program.
    Hoping to see more and more from you and other old and new members too.

During this month, I expect even more participation from all the members so that the Revenue Sharing also goes evenly.

Thanks and Regards
    Thank you Latha Mam,
    It is quite inspiring to be online with IRC. Hope,it will be more attractive in near future. I am ready to work with you all Mam.
    Thank you once again for your kind support and guidance.
    Sabita

My heartiest congratulations to IRC for announcing the Revenue Sharing details for May 2011 and my congratulations to all the members who got the Revenue Share for May 2011 from IRC with the Webmaster leading from the front but gently opting out of the Revenue Share program because of her mammoth contributions in IRC.

Mrs. Latha Jayaprakash as WM of IRC deserves many more contratulations for being the top contributor in this site along with guiding this site. Keep it up mam!

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

This is a spectacular news for the members from India review Channel. I would to congratulate all members you have been in the process of updating the site with their valualble reviews, product submissions and resources. I deliver my sincere respect and best wishes to all the senior members like latha mam, sabita mam, Vk mam,sangeeta mam,amzad sir and satish sir for being the core of the site.
    I would like share my happiness being eligible for the revenue share in a prestigious platform like India review channel. Similar reward programs will definetly boost and bring a lot of enegy for the members to ensure active participation in IRC. Once agin best wishes to all the members.

with regards,
    safvan p

Congratulations to each and every member of IRC who has delivered such great postings which made them deserved participant for revenue share. Congratulations to all. Its really great to see that each one of us has been contributing their part to make IRC a success. Hopefully everyone will continue to do the same and keep being part of the Partnership program of IRC for the coming months.

Last but not the least, I would like to congratulate Latha Mam who has shown great gesture by opting out of the Partnership Program. She has actually earned more points than anyone else and had better chance of getting big share than anyone of us. But still she has voluntarily opted out to give everyone else a better share. This gesture from our webmaster should work as a good encouragement for everyone even the new members to contribute hence forth.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Latha ma'am,
    I am very happy to share in the revenue of this site & I will definitely continue to support this site through my contributions. Thanks very much for your guidance and support.

Congrats to all the lucky ones who get a share, however small!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.