You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How to apply google adsense application form?

Hi Mam,

Now i am a Gold Member in India Review Channel. I did not know how to apply google adsense application. Please tell me how to apply it. I am waiting for the reply.
    Congratulations Rajesh. I am sure you will not have trouble to get your Adsense account. Go to www.google.com/adsense and click on sign up now tab. Fill all the details.

Just go through the below link which provide enough info to create Adsense account.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/AdSenseProcess.aspx

Also have glance on below Adsense FAQs -
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/AdSenseFAQ.aspx

All the best !!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hello Rajesh

Congratulations for achieving the Gold Membership in IRC. I am very happy to see that you reached this level. Hoping to see you achieving the Diamond level soon. As for as Adsense a/c is concerned, I am sure our new member Avi has given you the right link to apply for the same. However if you applying for Adsense A/c through IRC, I am sure you must have definitely met the required criteria for the Adsense A/c which accordingly says that you should meet at least 5 out of the 6 requirements which have been stated below:

1. You should have your profile details with address updated.

2. You should have at least 10 valid articles approved.

3. You should achieve Gold Level (which of course you just mentioned you did)

4. You should receive at least 1 prize from IRC

5. You should be an active member of IRC for at least a time period of 6 months.

6. Your profile photo is uploaded and verified.

Hence once you meet at least 5 out of the 6 mentioned criteria, you are eligible for Google Adsense a/c.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.