You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

The Article Tablet PC's in India contest

Hello Everyone,
    Here it is, one of the much awaited contests is back. That is, Article contest is back in your site, India Review Channel. The word you will have to write about is "Tablet PC's In India".

Tablet PC's are flooding the market from almost all the brands, high end and the low end ones. Here is a chance for all of you to write about the Tablet PC's in India, the one you like, the one you dislike, your favourite brand, the one you use and many such comments.

Write them as reviews, resources in India Review Channel. You can also compare different tablet brands. You can add the products if they have not already been added.

Please do check the category Tablet PC's and also the new submissions, before posting them, to see if they have already been posted.

If you post the already posted products in the category they will get deleted along with the reviews, if any. But you can post multiple reviews, resources etc on the products. Wait for your product to get approved before submitting the review for that product.

Total number of points earned as well as the number posts he / she has put in, will be taken in to consideration while deciding the winner of this "Tablet PC's in India" keyword contest.

The first prize will be Rs 250 + 100 points
    The second prize will be Rs 150 plus 75 points
    The Third prize will be Rs 100 plus 50 points

Start posting as many posts as possible. This is a 15 day contest and the last date will be 9th July 2011

All the best to the participants
    Hello Latha Mam

This is indeed a great news. One has numerous options of posting with so many tablet PCs currently available in India. Come on members start with reviews and resources and avail this opportunity of earning bonus points and cash credits.

Best wishes to all the participants.

Happy Posting

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Editor, IRC

Hello Mam,
    Nice to see the new contest on Tablet PC. Hope, we all be happy participating in the contest.
    Best wishes to all members!
    Sabita

Hello Latha Mam,

Great to see such a wonderful contest in IRC. Its been long time i have contributed in IRC. I think this is the perfect time to sign in and participate in the contest. Thanks for bringing such a huge contests for all the members of IRC.

With Regards,

Roshan Salim

Hello all,

Well, announcement of such contests shows that IRC is back on golden track. Tablets PCs are slowly occupying the space of desktop and laptop computers and I hope its going to be the future.

I have already seen that some of the members of IRC have started posting products reviews to take part in this contest very effectively.

My best wishes to all the participants.

Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

Hi Mam,

This is one of the hottest topic across globe and on-time for its contest from IRC, I am sure member can take advantage of this contest as most of them aware basic about this product.

All the best for all participants.

A very good contest from indiareviewchannel. This is one of the hot topic and tablet pc are capturing the hearts of many mobile and pc lovers. So IRC will get a good amount of traffic through these topics and a special thanks for webmaster for implementing this contest.

I understood that the contest on Tablet PC content postings had been over by July 9. We are now waiting for the results of the contest as appropriately mentioned in the announcement posted by Madam Latha Jayaprakash.
    Thanking you all.
    Sabita

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.