You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue share bonus for June 2011

Dear friends,

Please see the revenue share for June 2011: http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/general/RevenueSharingMembers.aspx

We have shared Rs 1000 to the top members who earned more than 200 points as per this announcement.
    Hi,

Congrats! to all the winners, This is really a good news. Wish you all the winners to have happy earning ahead.

Thanks and Regards,
    G1

Thanks everyone for participating in the programme. Congratulations to all award winners!
    Thanks Mam Latha for your initiatives in this regard.

Congrats to all the winners. I am sure, this is a great moral boost to all those who are now working with IRC. Post more and earn your partnership revenue share.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi all,
    I am new to this site. Can you explain what is this revenue share program. Does every members are eligible for this program. Then what is difference between patnership share program. I have more confusion on this.

Regards
    Venkat

Congratulation to all winners, keep it more and earn more revenue share.

Dear Venkat, Revenue sharing program is additional earning than the partnership share program. Yes every member is eligible for this program and to qualify additional revenue share he have to complete all requirements as said in announcement.

Know about the poll results from Global.

Accept my hearty congratulations to all the top earners in adsense revenue sharing programme.
    Here I would like to request the webmaster tony john or editors of this IRC to solve my problem. I'm unable to post in all the sections, getting error as restricted access. I have lot of information to share but I'm unable to do that. If I try to introduce myself through Forum, even there I'm getting the same restriction access error. Please allow me to post in all sections of IRC.

Regards
    Umair

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.