You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Discuss: Which mobile is the best for using with internet

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which mobile is the best for using internet'.

Motorola, nokia, samsung, lg, china made
    Samsung.It provides very good picture clarity

asalama lekum sabhiha sultana,

Thank you for responding to my poll and giving good suggestions, hope I will try to purchase samsung mobiles as early as possible. which series is best in samsung tell me early

Hi,

The best mobile for internet using is none other than Nokia mobiles, Nokia mobile not only helping us to browse internet well but Nokia mobile helps us to use good GPRS connectivity with any network service provider, also it helps a lot for GPRS + Blue tooth connection link to PC/Laptop system to browse with low band (max 114 kbps) at present that is half way to broad band 256 kbps.

Regards,

Hai,

Nokia mobile is best for using internet perpose. It has large network with high speed And good features. valuable blue tooth, expected momery,so it is best to use for internet perpus.

For internet i prefer to nokia monbile because nokia is best for using internet it has a good network and high speed

Hello every Members of IRC,
    The GPRS/EDGE speed is not determined by the mobile manufacturer. You can see the specification to see the speed. Mobile with class 10 has low speed when compared to Class 12 and Class 33. So choose your mobile with specification not by the company. Class 33 is the latest GPRS/EDGE available in smart mobiles. Class 12 are available in normal mobile phones. We cannot assure that all smart mobile have class 33. It is better to the look the specification in Connectivity. You can see this in your mobile box too. Also the speed is related with network provider.

I would suggest Nokia. Nokia N95 is really making a mark in the field of internet browsing. This phone is prepared with all latest features, but, when it comes to connectivity, it's far better than any of its counterpart.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.