You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Posting of Products/Business

Hi WebMaster,

I have posted in New Posts section, Is it the right way to post business/products? Pls clarify.

Regards,
    Amudha G
    I am not webmaster, but just another member. But your last two posting are at right place as per my knowledge.
    Dear member, I would like to welcome you here.
    Post your queries in this forum section. This is good site for posting about products and about various places. Here earning is a bit easy than on other same type of sites. From last two posting details I sees you as an important and valuable member.
    This site was having some problem some time back but now it is working well. You may get your answer/ approvals may be after two or more days but have patience till you get because surely those will not be ignored.
    Thank you for joining here!

Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

Yes, Amutha, you are on right path. But I see you have posted a product copied from other spider site in which you are a member. Even though you posted an article in other spider site and reproducing the same, it will be considered as copied content and will be rejected.
    Thanks & Regards -
    Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.