You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Poor quality of luminus battery

POOR QUALITY OF LUMINUS BATTERY ….

I HAVE BUY LUMINUS BATTERY .WHICH IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH IN ONE YEAR . TAKE OUTHER BATTERY WHICH WAS HAVING PROBLEM WITH IN SIX MONTH .
    I DONT KNOW WHAT QUALITY MAKE BY LUMINOUS ,MAKING CUSTOMER FOOL .

NO ANY RESPONCE OF SERVICE CENTER. NO ONE IS TAKING CARE IN CUSTOMER CARE .

VIVEK
    Dear VIvek,

I regret the same for you. Yeah, business executives of different companies just see their profit, no customer satisfaction. Finally their business goes down due to lack of cusomer's interest.

However, I suggest you to buy the Microtek batteries or inverters if you need. I use the same at my home and run TV, AC and all other that genarally one needs. It goes on fine.

Regards.

Dear friend its very sad to hear, but i'll suggest you if your battery is in warranty period then do a compliant regarding this in consumer court, they will definitely help you out. Other than this if you want a battery that lasts really long get the exide EL or EL+ comes with 4 and 5 years warranty respectively.but will last around 6 to 9 years with proper maintenance.

This is example of bad customer service. you may complain about this. Friend I would also suggest that as you have become member of this site, I welcomes you here. Please go through the posting guidelines and help topics whose link are on the top of every page. Friend this is a good site and can be trusted. You all can post various reviews of different products and resources about anything related to Indian market and products. Please contribute and have lots of fun! Certainly after some time you will make some money out of it.
    Thank you

With regards:
    Chitra Rana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.