|Product Name: ||Kodai Homestay Kodaikanal|
|Category: ||Home Stays|
Homestays are good options for accomodation, sometimes preferable to Serviced Apartments especially if you wish to stay away from the hustle-bustle of a city or town.
Kodai Homestay is located in Kodaikanal, one of India's most popular hill stations and referred to as "Princess of Hill Stations". Located a short 10mins drive from the main bus station, the Kodai Homestay provides for a homely stay in the midst of nature. It has its own private garden, and the TTDC Children's Park is located nearby.
|No of Rooms||6|
|Cooking Facility||In House Chef|
|Sight seeing facilities||Yes|
Additional featuresAmenities at Kodai Homestay
- Each room is attached with a toilet fitted and a geyser.
- South Indian Food (Served only on advance request.)
- Check in/Checkout time is 10:00 a.m.
- Camp-fire arranged On Request.
- Laundry Service
- Travel Arrangements Available
Tariff at Kodai Homestay
1. During Tourist Season of 1st April to 30th June & 1st November to 31st January: Rs.2000.00
2. During the Off-Season of 1st February to 31st March & 1st July to 31st October: Rs. 1500.00
1. You have to pay 100% advance to Kodai Homestay Account at State Bank of India, Kodaikanal Branch;
Account No: 30751844254 favouring Mrs. Asha Jyothish. (IFSC Code-SBIN0000799)
2. Accommodation is available only for Couples and Families
Contact Information of Kodai Homestay:
Mrs. ASHA JYOTHISH
17/44-1- VGP Hill Resort
Swedish Settlement Road
Kodaikanal - 624103
Best price, deals and coupons for Kodai Homestay Kodaikanal
(No deals found.)
Write a Review about Kodai Homestay Kodaikanal and make revenue through Google AdSense revenue sharing!