Review of Titan Watches
Are you planning to buy Titan watches? Check out our review of Titan Watches.
Titan Industries Ltd, India's leading watch brand has announced its exciting annual Titan Exchange Offer 2009.
Duration of the offer: July 23rd to August 23rd at all Titan outlets across the country except Kerala.
Features of the Offer:-
* Customers can bring in any old watch, of any make, in any condition, and receive a flat discount of 20% on their purchase of a brand new watch from Titan.
* During this offer, consumers can choose from a wide range of Titan watches including collections such as Automatic, Orion, Octane, Raga Diva, Raga Chocolate, Raga Crystals, Edge etc. ranging from Rs. 796/- to Rs. 13595/-.
* The company is also celebrating the occasion by offering a Titan Heritage watch free with every purchase of Nebula, our 18 karat solid gold watch collection.
* On Xylys, the Swiss premium brand from the house of Titan, customers can avail a Titan Edge watch free.
* The exchange offer is not valid on Zoop.
* The offer can be availed at all the World of Titan showrooms, multi brand outlets, and departmental stores across the country except Kerala.
Note: The information provided here has been taken from the official website of Titan [refer http://www.titanworld.com/media_room/news/18]. Readers are requested to confirm all details of the Titan watch exchange offer before purchase. The author is not endorsing any of the products but only providing general information.
tan Industries is the world's sixth largest wrist watch manufacturer and India's leading producer of watches under the Titan, Fastrack, Sonata, Nebula, Octane & Xylys brand names. It is a joint venture between one of India's most respected business organizations, the Tata Group, and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO). Its product portfolio includes watches, accessories and jewellery, in both contemporary and traditional designs. It exports watches to about 32 countries around the world with manufacturing facilities in Hosur, Dehradun, Goa and manufactures precious jewellery under the Tanishq brand name, making it India's only national jewellery brand. It is a subsidiary of the Tata GroupThe Company also runs a one of a kind contest in the retail industry called the Face Of Titan (FOT) contest to identify the most talented Sales person, Manager & Service personnel Technician & Cashier. The contest recognizes the best based on a set of parameters that give a measure of the overall development of the individual in each of the categories mentioned above and is not solely on sales.
The contest leapfrogged into the digital era from the year 2006-07 with the introduction of IT in the capturing of survey data across all of its 200+ stores,that year also saw the introduction of the data gathered at the store level being used to profile the staff at various levels using a custom built web based software developed by I.GEN Labs