|Review By: Sourav Jana Review Date: 06 Jun 2009 |
Another model of Frost Free Refrigerator from L.G Electronics.
Its 390 Liters of space is sufficient for all regular needs of an Indian house hold kitchen. It has a host of features. Just another variant of the LG GL-408YVQG4 model of refrigerator and costs only 1000/- Rs. more than it.
The following are some of the notable features:
1. It is a four star rated refrigerator which means it has very high EER or Energy Efficiency Ratio. It has a very efficient compressor and consumes less electricity than the conventional refrigerators in the market.
2. Its based on the proprietary Green Ion Door Cooling Technology from LG Electronics which helps in prevent bacteria, molds and bad odor.
3. Vita plus technology of the vegetable box helps in retaining vitamins and preserves the freshness of your vegetables.
4. Fresherizer helps in preventing odor by using the silver ion coted technology.
5. It also comes built with a humidity controller to keep moisture flow into vegetables hence increasing the longevity of your vegetables.
6. Uses antibacterial gasket to prevent the entry and build up of bacteria or moulds in the refrigrator.
7. New look with high gloss floral pattern finish.
The design is neat and very ordered. The door handle is also designed nicely. The freezer compartment also has light which is a nice feature. Its pretty much silent too. Over all its a nice product.
Read complete review
|Value for Money: |
|Ease of Use: |
|Service & Support: |
|Power Consumption: |
|Space & Convenience: |
Good: 4 Star Rated EER, Neat look,
Bad: Nothing in particular, Cost could have been little less.