You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

what is the process to take my name back from IRC?

I am not going to participate any more in IRC.Please take my cash credits back I don't want to work in this site any more.I am not satisfied with this site.Always it happened to me only in IRC with my points and now cash credits too. No description.

:(

Bye............ best of luck to all IRC'ans
    Hi Shuby Arora,

What happened to you dost! You are one of the active member of IRC. I used to see you daily contributions. Do not upset for the drawbacks. It happens to all. For me too. I lost many points too. One thing I believe... Gita..

Do your duty rest of all I will take care - Lord Krishna.

We are not having authority or power to reward ourselves. That is one who is sitting all the above.

One more saying please bear it... "If every thing is going according to your wish it is good. If every thing is going against your wish it is very good as the things are going according to the almighty's wish"

Be patient friend. Do not take such decisions, we loose such an active and creative team members.

All the best!

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Shuby,
    I have approved the links and I am in the process of approving the reviews. I do not understand why this sudden change. You have been contributing actively and have been participating in all areas. May I know the reason for your sudden withdrawal?

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Shuby,
    I am unable to understand your sudden decision. If you can explain me with reason, I can give you the details. By the way can you explain the meaning of No Description? The points that is allotted have not been changed in any section. As already explained to your earlier post, do not go by that day's points. Your total point is the one that is shown in the left hand side below your name.

More over, there is no way to take back the cash credits or remove your name from IRC.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Shuby,

What is the matter? Why such a decision? Do not compare the points you get on the day to day basis with the total no of points.

That will keep changing according to the status of the posts.

When the post gets approved the points will change according to the points given by the Webmaster or the Editor. So don't get upset.

If there is any other reason then we would like you to let us know. We would like to clear your doubts and problems.

Haven't you noticed how Vandhana and RK come out with their problems and get them cleared? If anyone who likes to chat with me also send me a pm. I'll give you my G talk id. Ok, We will sure help you. Please don't take hasty decisions. We wouldn't like to lose you as you are one good member of IRC.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Shuby, this is a real shock! I regarded you as a valuable co-contributor to the site. In fact, you and Aira (she too seems to have stopped contributing) were, like me, contributing regularly and that too not just giving poll votes like other members. What on earth is the problem? Your cash credits are your earnings by right and no way is the IRC adm. going to take them away from you. In fact, Tony had clearly stated that Rajmi will pay us in May (this month) so you need not worry that you won't get your earnings.

Also, as a Gold level member, you can earn in $ through Google Ads. . Both RK and Lathaji have earned this way, and I too am hoping to reach the minimum $100 by June-end [hopefully!]. In fact, let me tell you, my $ showed an increase after starting to contribute here, whereas it was not moving at all through my ISC posts. This, despite the fact that I contribute much more at ISC rather than IRC.

As for points, there was some technical error some time back when all members' points suddenly dropped and we got demoted to earlier levesl. However, this problem was sorted out within a day. Also, to be very frank, you should not bother about chasing points once you have reached the Gold level and can earn through Google AdSense. Further points will get you to higher levels, but there are no further benefits whatsoever, as now annual bonus is no longer given for diamond and above level members. So why get worked up about points?

Whatever your problem, why not contact Lathaji or Rajmi or Tony directly? You can send them a direct message or contact them through their talk ID when they are willing to give you that too.

So please think it over with a calm mind before making such a drastic decision...

Please post a reply here so we will know that you are back.

Regards,
    Vandana

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Shuby,

We don't have a system to take cash credits back. However, we are stopping the cash credit system. If you do not want the money, just not claim it. As part of stopping the cash credit system, we require all members to claim it this month if they like to receive the payments.

Best wishes for your new endeavors.

Hi,Shuby, I checked your profile page today and noted that you have logged in recently on 7th May - so obviously you do have some continued interest with IRC. So when will we see your contributions again?

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.