You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner's Squad of the Blog Contest - Harry Potter Books Or Movies

Hello IRC'ians,

I am happy to make an annoucement of the Winners of the Blog Contest - Harry Potter Books Or Movies, held in last week session.

Here's the Winning squad :-

• The first Prize winner is Aira for this blog post.
    • The Second Prize winner is :- VK for this blog post.
    • The Third Prize Winner is :- Neeraj for this blog post.

Congratulations to all Winners for your awards.

Members, please join me to Congratulate winners.

Note :- Winner's Revenue points has been credited to their account. please varify it by Re-calculation of your points.
    Hi Aira, VK and Neeraj,
    Congrats on winning the blog contest. There is an improvement this time, one more participant in the competition. Hoping to see more participants in the forth coming competitions.

Great job!!!!

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi & Mahesh,

I sincerely thank you for choosing my blog "http://aira-blog.blogspot.com" as the winner of Blog Contest " Blog Contest - Harry Potter Books Or Movies", I really appreciate this, and I am really glad the article is liked so much.

Also thanks to all the other participants who made an effort in this contest!

My heartiest congrats to VK & Neeraj,too for the same.

Thanks and regards,
    Aira

Hi Rajmi & Mahesh,

Thanks for including my blog in winners list. Congrats to Aira & VK for winning. I am not a regular writer but I have just started and this winning will surely motivate me for writing quality matter.

Thank you all for your support and I want give IRC members a massage that please participate in competition like these. It will help you improve your writing skills as well as help you to write quality matter.

Regards,
    NK

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

Hello members,
    Does the winners only get points.
    Why can't we have cash credit only for contest.
    Please try to do it.

Anyways congratulation for winning.

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

HI Atul,

Currently Cash credits program is disabled in IRC. So that we are giving high points to the winners. We'll start the cash credit program at good time of IRC. For more details, please read here.

If you have any ideas which you want to see in IRC, please suggest here.

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Congrats to my co-winners! I must say,though,that it is not really a contest when only 3 members participate. I wish more members take part in future contests.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.