You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

New member of IRC, want to learn what I can do

i love this site so that is why i want to be full member of the site
    Hi,

If you love this site start working and show your love for this site here.
    You can post products, write Resources and review etc.

Please do go through Content posting guidelines for IRC.

All the best, hoping to see lots of your posts here

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

If you love this site prove your love and tell some one about your love. You must save your love by keep visiting this site. Write something and increase with your writing skills.

Best of luck for your future and many congratulation for your member ship on this site.
    This web site will change your future and increase your knowledge.
    I hope in this site and in my best friends.

Regards,
    Achutha Bhat
    save nature , save earth.

Delete Attachment

Hi Stella,

You please start to send reviews and post new products to earn points. It is a very good site to learn to earn. In writing this site our english knowledge is gradually developing and also earn money from this site. First you read all contents posted this site and answer it. I loved this site because i am using several sites for earning extra income but all that type of sites are fake and cheeting others and also asking registration fees. But this site registration fees is nil and all are helping each other. Latha mam and Sangeetha mam is helping every one very speedly. So don't worry start writing.

Hey Stella!
    Even I am new to IRC. This is my first post. I happen to know about this site through google when I was searching for product review and I hope using it will fetch me some money. Though the product review was simple, it was quite informative. I guess that is what many people need the most on net, content in a nutshell. Happy working happy money making.

Hi Stella,

Best of luck for your future and many congratulation for your member ship on this site.

Regards,

Anupam

Hi Stella,

IRC is really one of the best site i have ever seen, Here we need to contribute for that we get paid. This is such a simple site. Wish you happy learning and earning ahead. All the best. Even i am also the new member here.

Regards,
    G1

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.