|Product Name: ||Honda Activa|
|Price: ||Rs 44341|
Honda Activa is the first scooter model of HMSI for the Indian market. It has revitalised the Indian scooter market after its launch in the year 2001.
By design, the Activa let's anybody in the family get their hands on it. To make riding fun, we removed the gears and retained only those controls which can be safely left to your reflexes. Like the accelerator and the brakes in a lightweight body. So now, mothers can enjoy an easy ride while fathers will appreciate its sturdy build.
You'll never see ease, technology and style come together in such a smooth way. As in the Honda Activa.
|Bore X Stroke|
|Maximum Torque||0.8 Kg-m @ 5500 rpm|
|Wheel Base||1235 mm|
|Ground Clearance||145 smm|
|Length x Width x Heigh||1765 x 715 x 1130 mm|
|Engine||4-stroke, Single cylinder, air cooled, OHC|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6 Lts|
|Maximum Power||7 Bhp @ 7000 rpm|
|Front Suspension||Bottom Link with spring loaded hydraulic damper|
|Front Brake||Drum, 130 mm dia|
|Rear Brake||Drum, 130 mm dia|
|Starting||Self / Kick|
|Available Colours||Strand Silver metalic, Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Azure blue Metallic|
|Rear Suspension||Unit swing with spring loaded hydraulic damper|
Additional featuresFlush surface
• Integrated headlight/indicators create a smooth form along the handlebar
• Overall sleek aerodynamic design provides increased fuel economy
• The first scooter in India equipped with a multi-reflector light
• Reflectors and lens convert light from a 35 W lamp into a strong beam
Low seat with high ground clearance
• The highest ground clearance in its class at 145mm above ground
• High enough ground clearance to drive smoothly through bad roads and speed breakers
• Low seat height and thinner floor means no strain when putting feet on the ground, despite high ground clearance
Movable front fender
• The front fender moves with the front wheel, responding to handle bar movement
• Less chances of causing minor collisions because the front fender does not block the driver's view of the front wheel's path
Sleek and aerodynamic styling
The new standard body design of Honda Activa is fashionable as well as practical. Its compact body offers ease of handling and delivers performance and reliability.
• The riding position is specially designed to make handling easy and reduce rider fatigue
• Rider feels relatively easy as his/her back remains straight and relaxed
Low noise 4-cycle engine
• The newly developed 4-cycle engine offers lower noise levels than competing models
• A quieter ride with decreased vibration results in less fatigue, even after long rides
The metal body offers a cost-effective option of repair by denting and painting. There is no need to replace any part completely.
The Convenient Lift Up Independent Cover (CLIC), adopted for the first time on a scooter in India, makes maintenance easier and faster, helping the rider to get back on the road much quicker than any other scooter. This feature enables you to easily lift up the Honda Activa's rear body cover like the bonnet of a car.
The tuffup tube prevents the sudden loss of air pressure by sealing holes or cuts made in the tube by the piercing of any foreign object.
Fuel mileage of Activa is around 50 kmpl, as per HMSI test conditions. However, it also depends on certain aspects, like weight of passengers, load carried, traffic conditions, users' driving habits, riding speed, etc.
Best price, deals and coupons for Honda Activa
(No deals found.)
Honda Activa reviews
|Review By: Sourav Jana|
|Gear Shift: |
|Fuel Consumption: |
|Riding Comfort: |
|Pick up: |
|Looks : |
|Value for Money: ||
Good: Reliability, Looks Sturdy, Easy to drive, Pick-up, For everyone.
Bad: Handling and Control is bad, Skids Easily, Mileage could have been better
Well i have now been riding this vehicle for almost one and half years. Am impressed with certain features of this scooter. The first thing that comes to ones mind is the looks. Ya it is true that it is not the best looking scooter in the market, but its unisex design serves well for both men and women. So weather you are a guy or a girl you can use it comfortably. This serves as a very good family vehicle which has a varied range of users. It has in general stood upto its expectations barring a couple of ...
Read All Reviews - Honda Activa reviews
Write a Review about Honda Activa and make revenue through Google AdSense revenue sharing!